About Our Company
New name, new products, same superior quality
If you’re a newcomer, welcome to Nature’s Legacy! If you’re a returning customer and a fan of our 100% organic VITA-SPELT® products, welcome back – and welcome to our new name and growing product line.
Why the change?
We think Nature’s Legacy best depicts what our products and our company are about: products that are truly natural. And because our line of VITA-SPELT® products, made with 100% organic spelt, have grown so popular, we are now expanding our product line to include additional products – including pastas, cereals and flours – made from other high-quality ancient grains such as emmer and farro. Stay tuned as we roll out new products!
Why choose ancient grains?
Our Nature’s Legacy and VITA-SPELT® products are made from grains that have been around for tens of thousands of years. Unlike modern wheat, our grains have not been hybridized, genetically modified, or otherwise altered.
Why does that matter to you?
Why choose VITA-SPELT® and Nature’s Legacy?
It’s no accident that all of our retail products are leaders in their category – on taste, texture and performance. We start with high-quality grains and end with a high-quality finished product.Why not choose the best?
- All grains delivered to our Hudson, Michigan plant have to pass 7 separate quality tests before we accept them.
- We accept only hulled grains so that our raw grain inventory remains uncontaminated.
- We separate grain based on organic and conventional, and we further segregate them on the basis of quality.
- We mill all our own flour in a dedicated facility, to ensure purity and quality.
- Our organic flour and pasta products are 100% organic and 100% pure spelt.
- Our nonorganic product is 100% pure spelt.
- Our whole grain flours and pastas are 100% whole grain.
- Our products remain true to the concept of natural – they are not overly processed and contain no gmo’s
Connect with our network
We want to hear from you. Whether it’s a recipe you want to share, or a story about your personal journey to better health.
If you have questions about our products, just ask! Email us or call us at 517-448-2050.
“Found in your local health food store and better supermarkets. If they don’t have our products, ask for them. Otherwise, buy direct.”