Another Tasty Recipe From
Posted On September 28, 2022
A classic homemade apple crisp is a fall favorite recipe.
This is one of those basic desserts everyone should try, because it’s such a delicious recipe that will receive rave reviews from guests every single time you serve it.
|3||large apples (sliced or chopped (about 6 cups))|
|1 1/2 tbsp||sweetener of choice|
|1 1/4 cup||rolled or quick oats|
|1/4 cup||sugar (unrefined if desired)|
|1 1/2 tsp||additional cinnamon|
|8 tbsp||butter or oil|
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Toss the first three ingredients in a bowl. Spread into an 8×8 pan. (Or double the recipe for a 9×13.)
- In a separate bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except butter, then cut butter in with a fork or pastry cutter until small crumbles form. (If using oil, just stir it in.)
- Portion crumbles evenly over the apples in the pan.
- Bake 50 minutes, until browned and bubbly. Serve hot or cold.
- Store leftovers covered in the fridge, or freeze.