New Look, Same Superior Quality
If you’re a newcomer, welcome to Nature’s Legacy! If you’re a returning customer and love our products, welcome back – and welcome to our new look and growing product line.
One Ingredient From Field To Table
Our products remain true to the concept of natural – they are not overly processed and contain no GMOs.
Each of our flours is milled from a single ingredient at a GFSI certified facility to ensure quality.
Our spelt kernel/berries are 100% pure spelt. We work with local farms to grow the ancient grain spelt for our nutritious and healthy products.
Why choose ancient grains?
Our Nature’s Legacy and VitaSpelt® products are made from grains that have been around for tens of thousands of years. Unlike modern wheat, our grains have not been hybridized, genetically modified, or otherwise altered.
Why does that matter to you?
- Nutrition. Ancient grains contain all the major nutrient groups: carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals. They deliver those nutrients in a pure form - a form our bodies recognize and find easy to digest because these grains have not been hybridized and genetically modified.
- Taste. Ancient grains taste good - our customers confirm this for us everyday. Unlike their modern cousins, which have had most flavor variations hybridized and processed out of them, ancient grains taste the way nature made them. Rich. Full. Nutty.
Why choose Nature’s Legacy?
It’s no accident that all of our products are leaders in their category when it comes to taste, texture, and performance. We start with high-quality grains and end with a high-quality finished product. Why not choose the best?
- All grains delivered to our Hudson, Michigan plant have to pass several separate quality tests before we accept them.
- We separate organic grain from conventional grain, and we further segregate them on the basis of quality.
- We mill our own flour in a dedicated facility to ensure purity and quality.