Another Tasty Recipe From
Pumpkin Muffins with Spelt Flour
Posted On November 10, 2023
Pumpkin muffins with spelt flour are not only incredibly delicious but also a healthier alternative to traditional recipes.
|1 tablespoon||Pumpkin spice|
|1 teaspoon||Baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon||Baking soda|
|1/3 cup||100% pure raw honey|
|1/3 cup||Melted coconut oil|
|1 cup||Pumpkin puree|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with liners and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Don't overmix.
- Scoop large spoonfuls of batter into muffin pan and evenly distribute. Bake for 20-25 minutes and until tops are golden brown. Store at room temperature for 2-3 days or refrigerate for a week or freeze for longer.