SHARE YOUR STORY

Has spelt changed your life? Tell us your story - and share the wisdom of ancient grains!

SHOP ONLINE

You can shop here now! Welcome to our new online store.

AT YOUR GROCER

Find the store nearest you where you can buy all the VitaSpelt products.

E-NEWS SIGN-UP


VitaSpelt

Since 1979, Purity Foods (the creators of VitaSpelt and Nature's Legacy) has been a worldwide supplier of certified organic food products. With our network of organic growers throughout the U.S. and Canada, and from organic projects overseas, we are an experienced and premiere supplier of organic foods to the marketplace. Our organic flour mill is one of the largest in the industry, and we take pride in supplying the finest quality organic baking flours to bakers throughout North America.


FROM OUR BLOG...

Heirloom grains gain a new following: Gluten watchers

The following article appeared online at CNBC.com and highlights some important points about ancient grains that we here at Purity Foods have known for a long time. About 1% of the population is affected by Celiac Disease, those people need to avoid wheat and gluten. However, experts see no reason for the other 99% of theRead more…

To Gluten or Not to Gluten?

The following article, written by Maria Atwood, CNHP, was published in the Summer 2014 issue of Wise Traditions in Food, Farming and the Healing Arts, the quarterly journal of the Weston A. Price Foundation. It is also important to learn some of the differences between the three ancient grains classified as farro and the modern wheatRead more…

zucchini bread lemon

Lemon Zucchini Bread

From mid-summer until early fall gardens are brimming with fresh zucchini. Zucchini plants are great producers and can grow up to two inches longer overnight, and it is often hard to use up all of the zucchini produced by just a few plants. Larger zucchinis are starchier and are best used in baking, so ifRead more…