Another Tasty Recipe From
Old-Fashioned Spelt Pumpkin Bread
Posted On November 11, 2019
A tasty quick bread filled with pumpkin, spices and spelt flour. It's tasty all year round and perfect as part of your Thanksgiving dinner!!
|1/4 tsp||baking powder|
|1 tsp||baking soda|
|1/2 tsp||ground cinnamon|
|1/4 tsp||ground cloves|
|1 1/2 cups||granulated sugar|
|1 cup||pumpkin puree|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, whisk together spelt flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Set aside
- In the bowl of your stand mixer cream together the butter and sugar. Add in the water, eggs, and pumpkin and mix until combined
- Add in flour mixture a little at a time until it is all incorporated, scarping down the sides often. Don't over mix.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan. Place in the oven for about 60 minutes. It is done when a toothpick comes out clean.