Share Your Story
We’ve always been passionate about our product. But what really gets us fired up is your passion. So often we hear this from customers like you: ‘Spelt has changed my life!’ We hear it from people with arthritis, who find that eating spelt reduces pain and inflammation. We hear it from people with diabetes, who find that their blood sugar doesn’t spike after eating spelt pasta. We hear it from people with digestive problems, who find that they can eat breads and crackers made with spelt, without experiencing pain and bloating.
We’d like to hear from you. Why do you eat spelt? How did you learn about it? Has it changed your life? How? Do any of the following statements sound like you?
- I have diabetes so I eat spelt because of its low glycemic index.
- I have arthritis so I eat spelt for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- I (or my child) have a wheat allergy so we eat spelt because it does not trigger our allergy.
- I have an auto-immune disease so I eat spelt because it helps boost my immune system.
- I have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or other signs of cardiovascular disease so I eat spelt for its high fiber content.
- I am concerned about weight gain so I eat spelt because it doesn’t go to my waistline.
- I am an athlete so I eat spelt because its complex carbohydrates improve my performance.
- I’m a vegan or vegetarian so I eat spelt because it has a high Vitamin B complex profile.
If spelt has changed your life – or if you just love spelt! – send us your story. We will contact you for more information before we feature your story on our Nature’s Legacy for Life blog.
Please send your story by submitting this form. Or, you can email your story (with photo and/or video attached) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for sharing!